Tablets to Tablets Tanach:
Participant will become familiar with user friendly technologies that can enhance instruction in Chumash and Navi for any grade. In addition, participating teachers will learn how to use online tools to foster collaborative learning, an age-old element of traditional Jewish learning, in both classroom and homework activities. Hands-on activities will allow participants to apply the tools and methodologies to their own curricular areas.
- Develop students’ textual skills:
- Analysis, vocabulary, higher-level thinking, application, fluency and creativity.
Tablets to Tablets Ivrit:
Participants will be surprised to find the degree to which the use of educational technology can help Hebrew teachers overcome some of the natural challenges that they face in teaching Hebrew, and the added value that it provides. The session will familiarize them with specific written, oral recording, and video recording online tools for use in Hebrew instruction, and the methodologies that they support.
- Gain fluency in Ed Tech tools to support language acquisition.
- Exposure to the “Proficiency” method for learning languages.
- Create creative and meaningful course content that enables students to access authentic Hebrew.
*This session is conducted in Hebrew and English.